ACDIMA in Brief
- Arab Company for Drug Industries & Medical Appliances.
- A Pan-Arab shareholding company established by a resolution from the Arab Economic Unity Council on March 6, 1976.
- Authorized Capital is: Kuwaiti Dinar (90) million.
Objectives of the Company
On the national level, ACDIMA sets up a strategy for the drug industries and medical appliances, conducts the feasibility and technical studies for the projects to be established in the Arab World, subscribes along with the Arab governments and other parties in these projects. On the international level, ACDIMA builds relations with multinational bodies to assist in setting up and participating in projects in the Arab World. It also concentrates on the field of training to create and develop competent personnel for the drug industries and medical appliances.
ACDIMA is a Share Holder in the following companies:
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries and Medical Appliances Corporation (SPIMACO-ADDWAEIH) – Al-Qassim, Saudi Arabia.
- Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (JULPHAR) – Ras Al-Khaima, U.A.E.
- Societe Arab Des Industries Pharmaceutiques (SAIPH) – Tunisia.
- Arab Company for Antibiotics Industries (ACAI) – Iraq.
- AcdimaFor Veterinary Medicines (Acdivet) – Syria.
- ACDIMA Center for Bioequivalence and Pharmaceutical Studies –
- CAD Middle East for Pharmaceutical Industries – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The Arab Company for Veterinary Production(ACVM) – Khartoum, Sudan.
- Arab Company for Pharmaceutical Products (ARABIO)–Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Tassili Arab Pharmaceutical Co. (Taphco) – Algeria.
- Shamra Pharma – Aleppo, Syria
- IndustriePharmaceutiqueArabo – Tangier, Morrocco.
- Al-Arabiya for Medical Solutions and Medicines – Libya.
ACDIMA’s Regional Offices
- Regional Office in Riyadh